Saturday, February 7, 2015

5 28 2012 The 5 Bite Diet Day 14

Good day all. Spirits and Energy level good.

OK I will cut to the chase. First of all sorry for  the late post. I had guest over since this morning and they are just leaving now (almost 8:30 pm). We had a great time with our guests.

Now for some not too good news. I totally flunked at the party yesterday. I ate not 5 Bites, but more like 25 bites or maybe more. I was shocked at the scale this morning. I will get to that in a jiff. I was not hungry. Again: I WAS NOT HUNGRY AT ALL!!! I dont know what possessed me. I just kept picking here and there. I never served a real plate of anything. I would walk by a tray of food and pick up I bite and move on. A little while later I would do the same thing and so on and so on and so on. SICK!!! This went on for about 6 hours. I know I said many times I believe in explanations and NOT EXCUSES.  Well I have explained what I did, dont know why and there is absolutely NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER. It was like I was sabotaging my diet.



Hey I am a game player and while this diet is no game, I am serious and dedicated to it. Yet looking at me yesterday you would have thought otherwise. I feel ill to the gill at my actions. It was like I was possessed. OK so what do I do now? Nothing. Pick up where I left off and continue.


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)


Day 01 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 190.0 lbs (just starting)
Day 02 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs loss current weight: 188.0 lbs (nice)
Day 03 = (1.6) = 03.6 lbs loss current weight: 186.4 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 04 = (1.8) = 05.4 lbs loss current weight: 184.6 lbs (lovely)
Day 05 = (1.2) = 06.6 lbs loss current weight: 183.4 lbs (interesting)
Day 06 = (1.8) = 08.4 lbs loss current weight: 181.6 lbs (oh, yeah)
Day 07 = (1.2) = 09.6 lbs loss current weight: 180.4 lbs (keep it coming)
Day 08 = (0.4) =  10.0 lbs loss current weight: 180.0 lbs (Battle On!!!)
Day 09 = (0.8) =  10.8 lbs loss current weight: 179.2 lbs (Yo!)
Day 10 = (0.8) =  11.6 lbs loss current weight: 178.4 lbs (OK?)
Day 11 = (1.0) =  12.6 lbs loss current weight: 177.4 lbs (OK part 2)
Day 12 = (1.2) =  13.8 lbs loss current weight: 176.2 lbs (OK part 3)
Day 13 = (0.8) =  14.6 lbs loss current weight: 175.4 lbs (Jeez)
Day 14 =(+4.0) = 10.6 lbs loss current weight: 179.4 lbs (Just Shoot Me)


This is what the scale read. I will always report what really happens. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is Bad and Ugly. So how does this make me feel? One word: ASHAMED.

Do I still have faith in this Diet? Hell to the double YES. Why wouldnt I? The 5 Bite Diet did not fail me, I failed the 5 Bite Diet period. Why the big weight gain? I just know that some has to be water weight among other things. Some of the foods were extremely salty and if that is not one of the reasons, then I dont know.

So what do I know? I know I will continue down this path and lose what I gained and a lot more. Will I screw up again. I sure as to hell dont plan too. Thursday through Sunday will be a big challenge on my dedication folks. I will start my Spiritual Retreat Thursday morning and end it Sunday afternoon. I will be in Junk food Heaven. The entire event will be catered for the main meals and I among others will be passing out snacks all day long everyday. 

Did I mention that I love to eat? HA! OK I am up to the challenge. I cant afford to mess up yall. I just cant and I wont. I have to be strong and the last thing I want to do is give another explanation on how I messed up. NO WAY!!! 

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Put the Past in the PAST!

Todays Menu: Black coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Sausage and BBQ Chicken.


Dont Look BACK


Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment