Saturday, February 7, 2015

5 22 2012 The 5 Bite Diet Day 8

Good day! My Spirits and Energy levels are OK.

Well I always told you that I would report the truth and this is the part that I dont look forward to report.  I have sinned..................

OK I goofed up. JEEEZZZ DAVE!!! What the HECK did you do?????

Time to come clean yall. After a stellar week I decided to celebrate and PIG OUT at a Chinese Buffet. I ate plate after plate. I was out of control and then and then I ........not!!! HA! Funny? Yes? No? Well no. Why? Because I did GOOF UP. Was it that major? Sure, because I messed up period. No Excuses!



So what really happened? Well last night I went to a church meeting for my up coming retreat. We have met every Monday for a couple of months in preparation and they always have a ton of food. It starts at 7pm and ends a little after 9pm. I always take a large cup of coffee and "Fight the Good Fight" and resist temptation. Well last night was the last Monday meeting and I thought "Just one of those bite size brownies would be OK". Lord have Mercy on my poor soul. Well one became two and then I stopped at six.


Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)


Day 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 190.0 lbs (just starting)
Day 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs loss current weight: 188.0 lbs (nice)
Day 3 = (1.6) = 03.6 lbs loss current weight: 186.4 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 4 = (1.8) = 05.4 lbs loss current weight: 184.6 lbs (lovely)
Day 5 = (1.2) = 06.6 lbs loss current weight: 183.4 lbs (interesting)
Day 6 = (1.8) = 08.4 lbs loss current weight: 181.6 lbs (oh, yeah)
Day 7 = (1.2) = 09.6 lbs loss current weight: 180.4 lbs (keep it coming)
Day 8 = (0.4) = 10.0 lbs loss current weight: 180.0 lbs (Battle On!!!)


OK no time to cry about the past. Time to dust off  and move forward. I managed to eek out a small loss, so what. Today I start a light Elliptical workout. Just 20 minutes maybe more. It depends how I feel. I will do it just before bed time, then take a relaxing massage shower and go to sleep. I decided to take all of next week off. I was only going to work Tuesday and Wednesday anyway because of the holiday and my Retreat.  So I took the other two off. I will try to do a little much needed never ending yard work and whatever else I can manage.

Sorry for the late post, but work has got me tied down. Anyway I will keep pushing forward. I am confident that I am on the right path and that is what they say is that.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. No time to to look back.

Todays Menu: Black coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Andouille Sausage and Chinese Pocket with egg, clear noodle and chives.

All for One and One for ALL



Cheers,

Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment