Monday, February 9, 2015

5 20 2012 The 5 Bite Diet Day 6

Hi there, Spirits and Energy levels are good.

Wow, some of those recent comments gave me a lot to think of. Yes, that can be dangerous. Hahaha!!! I am so focused on "Will I make it through today" that sometimes I forget that this is just a weight reduction diet and not 5 Bites For LIFE. Yes this is teaching me "Portion Control" but as the diet claims, I will be able to eat anything within my........... my.............. Bite Range? Did I just come up with a new catch phrase? Anyway like I said I will be able to eat anything.



OK that all sounds great, but like I commented I have grown to love meat. Fatty Meat like BEEF RIBS. Ohhh my mouth waters at the thought. Hey I am not kidding. No I am not, not at all. Before Zero Carb I was not a big meat eater. I ate mostly poultry in the form of chicken. I like pork, but I could live without it. I cant see myself ever giving Beef up unless it was doing me some kind of damage. Dont get me wrong. I like bacon, pork sausage and so on.

Someone just had to mention the "E" word. Yes, I have been avoiding that subject. The "E" word? Come on ........ everyone one knows the "E" word. Ya know .... EXERCISE!!! OK so I have lost more than 100 lbs in the past without an ounce of exercise, so what. Look I am no fitness guru, but I know that exercise will make me stronger and as I get older I see the difference in my strength. I cant speak for yall, but for me: I need to get off my lazy "ARSE" and start the workouts.

Dave bought an Elliptical and he has a Soloflex and he is letting them collect dust.
OK, busted. I am lazy, I guess. Alright do I see a promise coming about. Not yes, but: HELL YES!!! Starting, tomorrow I will at least start the Elliptical. There I said it. I will report it in my daily post. I am working on a Soloflex routine at this time. I was going to "Launch" my fitness part of my diet sometime this week, but since I am being put on the "Spot" by C-TX and others I guess I will step it up.HA!

No more waiting. Drum roll please:


 Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)


Day 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 190.0 lbs (just starting)
Day 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs loss current weight: 188.0 lbs (nice)
Day 3 = (1.6) = 03.6 lbs loss current weight: 186.4 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 4 = (1.8) = 05.4 lbs loss current weight: 184.6 lbs (lovely)
Day 5 = (1.2) = 06.6 lbs loss current weight: 183.4 lbs (interesting)
Day 6 = (1.8) = 08.4 lbs loss current weight: 181.6 lbs (oh, yeah)

Tomorrow will mark a week on the 5 Bite Diet uninterrupted by illness. Jeez I was beginning to think I was cursed lol!!! I want a straight 30 days without anything getting in the way. No EXCUSES. Just pure effort. I experienced unrelated illnesses the first two times around.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. I have about three weeks to go. Wow where will this diet take me? Lets find out together.

Todays Menu: Black coffee, H20, Seltzer Water, Chinese Pork Steam Bun and Supreme Pizza.

Tell it to my HEART,
Cheers,

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment