Sunday, February 8, 2015

11 12 2012 Enjoying Life to the Fullest

Greetings Friends, my Spirits and Energy are good.

Wow what a glorious day it is, glorious indeed! I had a very nice time this morning at Mass. I then came home and enjoyed a breakfast that consisted of thick cut Bacon and Eggs. I just love to fry the Eggs in Bacon Grease. No seasoning required for me. The saltiness of the Bacon and its rich smoked flavor is enough in my book.

Now I sit on my back patio smoking a nice nasty stogie with a fresh cup of plain black coffee with both fountains splashing in the background while I listen to one of my favorite cds from Wine and Alchemy  There music is a rich mixture of Greek  middle eastern, gypsy and some other deals. For me it is really relaxing. Some of it is just instrumentals while others have some singing. I have written about this in the past.



It is a beautiful day here in The Woodlands, Texas. It is cool and windy. It rained a little overnight and later we are supposed to get a little more ran followed by a light cold front.

I am currently marinating some Pork Loin chops. I will grill them on the "Q" later for lunch or dinner along with some fresh made Polish Sausage. No I did not make the sausage. Although my ZC brother Steve did provide me with a variety of casings. That venture will come, just not at the moment.

I seem be getting a second wind. I have and continue to be involved in endeavors  that seem to suck the energy out of me and take most of my spare time. Today I have decided to take a little "ME TIME". For some guys that means going to play golf and what not. For me it is just spending time here at home enjoying nature in my backyard, listening to the water fountains, good music, enjoying some good java and a nice nasty cigar or two. HA!!!

Now for the GOOD STUFF, stuff that dreams are made of..................... not!!! Actually I will let you on a little secrete. I may have mentioned this or maybe not. I am too lazy to read back on the blog to see if I have or not. I know that I have let a few that I am in close contact know either through email of over the phone. Actually I will be posting that little bit of news in mid December. I thought I was going to get a nice long break form "Other Things" after December 1st but it will prolong for an extra week. So, After the 8th of December I will be free to post daily or so for a little while.

Yes I will disclose something................. well not so great, but very interesting if nothing else. So for those who are in the "KNOW" please no comments about it publicly Please!

That is about it my Friends and Family. Have a Healthy Day. Keep in the Fight, Do whats Right and Always Battle On!!

REJOICE!!!



Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment