Tuesday, February 10, 2015

8 11 2012 Supplemental Throwing Down the Gauntlet

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy is good.

Did I hear a challenge in the wind? Sorta, kinda......... Well, OK yes! What kind of challenge? Maybe challenge is not the right word or maybe it is exactly what I mean.

Now that I have everyone scratching their heads wondering "I think Dave have finally flown over the "Cuckoos Nest" oh my!!! Did he have an overdose of protein, fat or or or with him who knows????



Am I crazy? Crazy like a fox!!! Ha, you did not see that coming! So, that means exactly what Dave? It means...... it means...... that...... I ........

Actually I thought that I would ask for some help.

H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, what all this means (FINALLY) goes back to what I was writing about recently. I am asking anyone and everyone to please contribute to any ideas that may help me formulate something new. I already have gotten some tips from yall but, I want more if you are so inclined.

So, that being said if you would kindly make a comment with something you would like to see here or wherever this new path will take me. If you do not like to comment where "everyone can see" then do as many others do: Email me at my blogs email address: 2010chronicles@gmail.com

I will take into consideration all comments here and via email. I will then reveal what is up my sleeve. It will be a lot of work and it will take time. So, consider this the first step to where this new venture go.

Hey I am not totally sure where I am going and that is half the fun and half the burden and half the.... the... OK I ran out of halves oops. So there we are... I guess. OK now lets get cracking or whatever you want call it.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends and Family. Battles are won, yet the War still Rages On. Battle On!!!

The Balls in Your Court



Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment